高频英语口语对话600段289:购买服装

2019-10-03 13:38:43

  A:This place is great. I'm surprised there are so many things here.
  A:这地方真棒!我很惊讶这里有这么多的东西。

  B:Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store.

  B:是啊,但找东西需要一点时间。这里不像一般的商店那样井然有序。

  A:What's the difference between an outlet and a regular store?

  A:大卖场和一般的商店有什么区别?

  B:Usually a clothes company will send their overstock to an outlet. The prices are very low. But you may find faulty products here too.

  B:通常厂家会把没卖出去的存货放到大卖场来卖。价格很便宜。不过在这儿你也可能看到瑕疵品。

  A:Faulty products?

  A:瑕疵品?

  B:Yes. Sometimes the fault is very small; if you have a needle and thread, you can fix it yourself. So it's a good deal to buy it.

  B:是的。有时候瑕疵很小,如果你有针线,可以买回家自己修补。所以很值得买的。

  A:Oh, that's easy for me. I think it's really a good deal.

  A:哦,这对我不是难事。我觉得的确很值得买。

  B:Yes. You can save a lot of money in this way.

  B:是的,你可以省很多钱。

  A:That's great for me. Look, children's clothes! I'd like to buy some winter clothes for my son and daughter.

  A:对我来说实在是太棒了。看,童装!我想给我的儿子和女儿买点冬天的衣服。

  B:Why not buy the sweater? It only costs 30 Yuan.

  B:这件毛衣怎么样?只要30块钱。

  A:Yes, I'll take it. Are there any jeans? Xiaohui's jeans are always dirty. I also need four pairs of slippers.

  A:是啊,我买了。哪儿有卖牛仔裤的?小辉的裤子老是脏。我还想买4双拖鞋。

  B:How many do you want to buy?

  B:你要买多少啊?

  A:I ought to make the most of it while I'm here. don't you think?

  A:我当然要好好把握机会,你不这样想吗?

  B:You're right.

  B:说得没错。