地道美语:食物里添加调味料

2019-09-25 20:10:11

Orlando: Hand me that Worcestershire sauce.
奥兰多:把(伍斯特郡)辣酱递给我。
Janine: Here. You’re not putting that on your burger, are you?
珍妮:给,你要把辣酱油放在汉堡包上,对吗?
Orlando: No, I’m using it for my hot dog.
奥兰多:不,我要把辣酱用在热狗里。
Janine: Wait. You’ve put ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, and barbecue sauce on your burger, and now you’re going to put Worcestershire sauce on your hot dog?
珍妮:等等,你已经在汉堡包里放了番茄酱、芥末酱、蛋黄酱还有烤肉酱,现在要把(伍斯特郡)辣酱放在热狗里?
Orlando: Sure, you’ve got to have Worcestershire sauce on your hot dog.
奥兰多:当然,你的热狗里已经放了辣酱。
Janine: No, I don’t. I don’t know anybody else who puts Worcestershire sauce on their hot dogs.
珍妮:不,我不要。我不知道还有人在热狗里放(伍斯特郡)辣酱。
Orlando: You’re missing out. I just need to add a little steak sauce, horseradish, tartar sauce, and a dab of chili sauce and this hot dog is ready to eat.
奥兰多:那你可没尝过这样的美食了。我只是需要加一点牛排汁、辣根酱、塔塔调味酱还有一点辣椒酱,然后这个热狗就能吃了。
Janine: That sounds disgusting! Is there anything you won’t put on your food?
珍妮:听起来好恶心!有没有什么东西你不往食物里放的?
Orlando: On this food? Maybe maple syrup.
奥兰多:往这个食物里放?也许可以放些枫蜜。
Janine: What?! You’re the one missing out. Hand me that syrup.
珍妮:什么?你错过美味了,给我糖汁。
Orlando: That is truly revolting!
奥兰多:确实让人反胃!
Janine: To each his own.
珍妮:每个人有自己的口味。