地道美语:商店促销

2019-10-28 10:49:08

Sonia: What is all this?

索尼娅:这是什么

Paul: These are entry forms and materials for our new store promotions and giveaways.

保罗:这是我们新店的促销以及赠品的登记表格和材料

Sonia: What prizes can people win?

索尼娅:人们都能赢得什么奖项呢

Paul: There are different kinds, because we’re running several promotions at once. We have scratch-off cards to win instant prizes, including t-shirts.

保罗:有好多种,因为我们同时举行了好几种促销。我们中大奖的刮刮卡片,包括T恤

Sonia: Those t-shirts are really nice. I’d like one of those.

索尼娅;这些T恤看起来真好,我喜欢这个

Paul: We also have a collect-and-win game. People collect codes printed on our products. When they’ve collected a certain number, they win gift certificates to spend in our store.

保罗:我们有收集卡片中大奖的游戏。人们收集我们产品上的印刷代码,当他们收集够一定数量的时候,他们就能在我们店消费赢得礼品券

Sonia: Wow, that’s great. I’d like a gift certificate.

索尼娅:哇哦,这真好,我也想要一张礼品券

Paul: We also have a sweepstake. Enter to win one of three grand prizes: a TV, a Hawaiian vacation, and a brand new car!

保罗:我们还有抽奖环节,参加游戏,赢得三种奖项之一,一台电视、一次夏威夷度假、还有一辆崭新轿车!

Sonia: Wow, I definitely want one of those.

索尼娅:哇,我真的好想要一个啊

Paul: Do you know what you can do to win?

保罗:你知道你怎么做就能赢了吗

Sonia: No, what?

索尼娅:不知道,怎么做呢

Paul: Quit your job. The rules say that employees and their families are not eligible.

保罗:辞职。游戏规则规定,员工及其家属不能参加活动

Sonia: I don’t suppose I can find a way around that.

索尼娅:我不希望那样做

Paul: Not unless you’re considering divorcing your husband or disowning your children.

保罗:除非你考虑和你丈夫离婚,或者解除和孩子的关系了